Choose genuine imported African Cape Reed tiles for a handsome finish to your backyard hut. With natural insulation qualities for coolness during summer, we can build these in Square, Rectangular, Round and Oval shapes.
- Built with genuine African Cape Reed tiles, African Huts offer a natural insulating effect, making them cool underneath, and a handsome grass finish from the top. Made with Structural Grade F7 Australian Treated Pine timber, stained in your choice of 3 colours. Merbau (brown), Redwood, and Traditional (dark brown)
- Your choice of round or square posts.
- We build a timber frame for the roof but we can also re-tile with new thatch on an existing metal rod framework.
- Manufactured for 35° roof pitch, ensures water run off, but not completely waterproof.
- Constructed to Australian Standards, manufactured by a licensed carpenter
Click on the images below to see a gallery of some of our African Huts!