A stunning shingle-roofed hut in Western Red Cedar will add unique charm to your backyard. Or for ease of installation and durability, choose from Synthetic Slate tiles or Asphalt with a dark grey colour.
- Genuine Blue Label cedar shingles are the premium grade of shingles suitable for high-end roofing applications. These top-grade shingles are 100% heartwood, 100% clear and 100% edge grain with no defects. Western Red Cedar Blue Label ensures product quality, correct grading and consistency.
- Western Red Cedar shingles offer a fantastic alternative to traditional roof tiles due to their durability, attractive appearance, outstanding insulation properties and ease of installation.
- Used for hundreds of years, Western Red Cedar shingles have proven their durability in the Australian climate. Their rich warm colour and texture blend beautifully in any natural environment.
- The natural effects of ageing and weathering give shingles an attractive silvery grey colour over time. Suitable for commercial and residential projects alike, Western Red Cedar shingles provide an outstanding natural option for roofing.
- 100% waterproof.
- Optional: We can build these with Balinese Terracotta Dress pieces and carved wood decorative ceiling pieces.
Click on the images below to see a gallery of some of our Shingle Hut options.